Eumind believes that the world of tomorrow needs global citizens that can communicate and work together across borders. Who are socially responsible and aware of their responsibilities towards our planet. As such, our central aim is to connect as many students from India and Europe as possible, in order for them to learn from each other’s strenghts and develop their intercultural competencies.
1. Establish intercultural communication and learning, using English as the lingua franca.
2. Increase students’ knowledge about different cultures and their values, and to encourage students to discuss cultural differences with an open mind and with respect.
3. Stimulate global citizenship by giving students the tools to help them increase their knowledge about political, societal and economic issues.
4. Promote students’ social responsibility
5. Develop students’ awareness of various environmental issues and promote initiatives for sustainable development
6. Help students investigate and understand the complex issue of poverty and actively help those living in impoverished conditions