1. To establish intercultural communication and learning, using English as the lingua franca
2. to increase knowledge and respect for different cultural values and to discuss issues with tolerance and respect
3. to fulfill higher responsibilities of global citizenship through increased knowledge of political, social, and economical issues
4. to inculcate in students a caring mind and to promote social responsibility
5. to develop students’ awareness of various environmental issues and to promote initiatives for a sustainable development
6. to understand the complex issues of poverty and actively help those living in impoverished conditions
Eumind Europe governs a small and indepent charity called Eumind Charity. This charity works together with the organization REAP to allow more and more Indian children from less priviledged backgrounds to receive quality education. If you would like to reach out and include a meaningful activity to your exchange itinerary, we are here to point you in the right direction.